Relec Switchboards is firmly committed to sustainability, and actively takes steps to reduce our impact on the environment, including:
- The recycling of all copper and aluminium scrap.
- The recycling of all steel waste, redundant cabinets and off-cuts.
- The recycling of all cardboard and paper waste.
- An active reduction of printed documents, with a steady transition to a fully paperless office.
- Actively seeking out new potential for items manufactured from recycled products, which may be used in switchboard construction without loss of performance.
- The production of a modular switchboard, which allows the re-use of sheet metal components that pass a stringent quality control.
- Actively reducing the amount of PVC components installed in our switchboards.